The Vancouver Sacred Song Circle is safely regathering outside in the St Barnabas courtyard, provided the weather cooperates. If the weather isn't looking good, we will send out another email the day before and be online. We will also continue to have a zoom presence for those unable to join us in person. Find the link here. You can find a detailed description of our COVID-19 protocols below.
The Sacred Singing Circle is a gathering open to all people. It will be a chance to connect with our deepest selves, with our circles of community, and with the Divine who has no name. It is led by Caitlin Reilley Beck, mendicant liturgist and song-leader, Emilie Smith, parish priest of St. Barnabas, and Patti Powell, renowned community choir director.
1. We will gather outdoors in order to provide better ventilation.
2. All those attending in person must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated using the BC Vaccine passport.
3. All those participating will wear masks except for the song leader for each song. (St Barnabas will provide special singing masks for those who would like one, or you can wear your own mask).
4. Chairs will be spaced out - 2m between each chair, those who are in the same bubble/household can sit closer to one another if they would like.
5. Tea and bread will be served afterwards outdoors, but social distance between bubbles/households must be maintained.
1010 5th Ave
New Westminster, BC V3M 1Y5
Google map and directions
Be the first to comment
Sign in with