Join us at Calvary Episcopal Church on Saturday, July 1 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. as we explore life-giving, liberating leadership practices for clergy, musicians, and lay leaders. Facilitated by a team of Music That Makes Community presenters and staff from the Diocese of Southern Ohio, we'll reflect on:
- Embodied Song Leadership - how voice, gesture, and body language enhance and enrich worship
- Learning as Worship - how leaders invite worshippers into the holy work (and play) of worship
- Liturgical Instruction - how clear invitations heighten participation and flow within liturgy
- Community Reflection and Assessment - how communities cultivate attentiveness to Spirit, as well as negotiate anxiety and discomfort
The workshop includes worship, plenaries, Q&A, and breakout sessions.
Individual Registration: $50
Refreshments, a light lunch, and workshop materials are included.
We're pleased to offer a group rate of $120 for three or more individuals who attend from the same congregation/community.
This workshop is generously co-sponsored by the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio and we are pleased to be able to offer scholarship to seminarians, students, and congregations with limited financial resources. Contact Jason Leo ([email protected]) to inquire if you or your congregation qualify for assistance.
Music That Makes Community is pleased to offer two related events in conjunction with this workshop.
- A Three-Day Paperless Music Workshop at Calvary Episcopal Church from June 28-30;
- A paperless Community SING at The Hive in the Northside neighborhood on Friday, June 30 at 7:30 pm.
3766 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Google map and directions