Join us at Calvary Episcopal Church on Saturday, July 1 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. as we explore life-giving, liberating leadership practices for clergy, musicians, and lay leaders. Facilitated by a team of Music That Makes Community presenters and staff from the Diocese of Southern Ohio, we'll reflect on:
- Embodied Song Leadership - how voice, gesture, and body language enhance and enrich worship
- Learning as Worship - how leaders invite worshippers into the holy work (and play) of worship
- Liturgical Instruction - how clear invitations heighten participation and flow within liturgy
- Community Reflection and Assessment - how communities cultivate attentiveness to Spirit, as well as negotiate anxiety and discomfort
The workshop includes worship, plenaries, Q&A, and breakout sessions.
Individual Registration: $50
Refreshments, a light lunch, and workshop materials are included.
We're pleased to offer a group rate of $120 for three or more individuals who attend from the same congregation/community.
This workshop is generously co-sponsored by the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio and we are pleased to be able to offer scholarship to seminarians, students, and congregations with limited financial resources. Contact Jason Leo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire if you or your congregation qualify for assistance.
Music That Makes Community is pleased to offer two related events in conjunction with this workshop.
- A Three-Day Paperless Music Workshop at Calvary Episcopal Church from June 28-30;
- A paperless Community SING at The Hive in the Northside neighborhood on Friday, June 30 at 7:30 pm.
3766 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Google map and directions