Gather for an informal singing time to re-center our hearts in community. Simple songs will be led paperlessly/taught by ear by Conie Borchardt, other song leaders, and you, if you have a song to share.
Join us. Bring friends. (Signup for the email reminder here; select Heart Songs)
Songs will be about the human experience and in that way, spiritual in nature, but not specifically religious.
This is a space intended for self-care, however that shifts for you in every moment. Bring water. Come and go. Sit in a chair, lie on the floor, or stand as you need to.
More details specific to this in-person gathering:
- Parking: ample. Closest is on Woodlawn Boulevard south of Minnehaha Parkway.
- Playground: kiddos are welcome to follow their bodies with the singing or at the playground close by
- Bathrooms: portapotty in the parking lot and park restrooms on the back (lakeside) of the recreation center
- Water: There probably is potable water nearby, but I suggest you bring your own!
- Seating: There's three benches that are easily socially distant from each other. Plan to bring your own camp chair in case these are taken!
- Weather: As of this writing, it's too far away to tell. Hopefully it will be similar or better to last time.